Zero Market N22 is a new social enterprise set up by a local resident with the support of Haringey council. It aims to help reduce household waste in its local area and beyond. This is done by focusing on reducing and reusing.
At our market, you will be able to find:
* fresh produce that has been grown locally *
* food and drink that has been sourced directly from the producers sold by experts (e.g. olives, wine) *
*ethical, plastic free toiletries*
* delicious street foods from around the world prepared fresh at the market *
* refill type of stalls and surplus stalls *
* work from local artists and crafters *